- Teaching in italian
- WEB TECHNOLOGIES
- WEB TECHNOLOGIES
- Subject area
- Degree course
- DIGITAL HUMANITIES
- Course type
- Laurea Magistrale
- Teaching hours
- Ore Attività frontale: 42.0
- Academic year
- Year taught
- Course year
- Subject matter
- PAIANO Roberto
Adequate basic knowledge of Computer Science and Web
IDM Modelling Methodology
The Web Technologies course aims to provide the student with a basic knowledge of WEB oriented modeling and programming.
Through the introduction of the IDM modeling methodology, the design of applications for the WEB and their development through the Wordpress framework or other IT tools are deepened.
- group work.
The teaching consists of lectures (20 hours) and exercises (22 hours), which provide for the direct involvement of the students, called to put what they have learned into practice.
Class attendance is highly recommended.
a. Written test
The exam aims to evaluate the achievement of the following teaching objectives:
• Knowledge of web application design methodology;
• Ability to acquire and document the requirements of a web application
The student is assessed on the basis of the formal correctness of the project.
b. Project (group work)
The exam aims to evaluate the achievement of the following didactic and transversal objectives:
• Ability to develop an application in a Web environment;
• Ability to work in a team;
• Ability to present the work done;
The student is assessed on the basis of the achievement of the objectives set by the project and the method of planning and development.
Pending approval of the didactic calendar.
the teacher receives:
Monday and Wednesday from 8.30 to 10.30
1. Introduction to Modeling of WEB applications.
2. Requirements elicitations and issues of the WEB environment.
3. IDM Methodology.
- Conceptual modelling
- Logical Modelling – device dependent
- Page Modelling
4. Developing Framework (Wordpress)
5. Usability of Web Applications.
Davide Bolchini, Luca Mainetti, Paolo Paolini - Progettare siti web e applicazioni mobili – McGraw Hill, 2006, ISBN: 8838662908
slide of teacher
Primo Semestre (dal 21/09/2020 al 15/01/2021)
Type of assessment
Orale - Voto Finale