Una banca dati, a cura di Confindustria Lecce, che raccoglie offerte di lavoro dedicate a UniSalento. L'Ateneo non si assume alcuna responsabilità né impegno per quanto pubblicato.Visualizzazioni: 27192
DESCRIZIONE AZIENDA: The Trans Adriatic Pipeline (TAP) AG is a company established to plan, develop and build the TAP natural gas pipeline. TAP is responsible for the development and operation of the gas transportation infrastructure from the Greece/Turkey border to Southern Italy. Once operational, TAP will provide transportation capacity that enables interested parties to market their gas on the European markets. TAP will bring Caspian natural gas to Europe. Starting at the border of Greece and Turkey, where it will connect with the Trans Anatolian Pipeline (TANAP), TAP will cross Northern Greece, Albania and the Adriatic Sea to Southern Italy, where it will connect to the Italian gas transportation grid. TAP’s shareholding is comprised of BP (20%), SOCAR (20%), Snam (20%), Fluxys (19%), Enagás (16%) and Axpo (5%). TAP AG has its headquarters in Baar, Switzerland and has several offices in Greece, Albania and Italy. Currently, TAP employs approximately 200 oil and gas specialists from many countries and engages hundreds of contracted service company experts.
GAS COMMERCIAL DISPATCHER
For TAP’s office in Brindisi/Melendugno we are looking to hire a Junior Gas Commercial Dispatcher (m/f) as part of a dedicated, dynamic and target oriented team. During the operations phase, following an intensive training, the Gas Commercial Dispatcher will be part of the TAP Commercial Dispatching Team performing a set of daily activities related to commercialization of capacity and management of the gas transport through TAP, across Greece, Albania and to Italy, assuring operation according to an established set of rules and procedures for daily operations and emergent situations, within working shifts through office hours and an on-call duty outside office hours. On engagement, until start of the operations phase, the role has an immediate key role in support of the commercial team during maturing the project towards commercial operational readiness, including defining commercial operational procedures, functional definition and testing of the supporting IT tools, integrated testing with TAP adjacent Transmission System Operators (TSOs) and supporting the training of the junior commercial dispatchers.
On engagement and in preparation of operational phase, at TAP AG’s headquarters and within working hours:
• Support the commercial team in defining the commercial operations procedures
• Support the commercial team in definition of the specifications of the relevant IT tools, testing and interface with adjacent TSOs
• Support the registration process for existing shippers and their familiarization with the use of relevant IT tools
• Support training of the team of junior commercial dispatchers
• Support the commercial team in setting up the first market test
As Of Start Of Operational Phase
• Support the registration process for new shippers
• Through a Capacity Booking Platform, commercialize the available capacity, handle secondary market requests and congestion management procedures (CMP)
• Perform matching and balancing activities with adjacent TSOs
• Purchase gas quantities to restore the optimal inventory level
• React to unexpected events in coordination with the Physical Dispatching (located in Italy) conform with the relevant crisis management procedures (during working hours and on-call duty outside office hours)
• Support reporting under Remit/Transparency Regulation, as well as hoc reporting for management, shareholders and National Regulatory Authorities
In order to fulfil these responsibilities, we are seeking a candidate with a background of:
• A Minimum of 2-3 years’ professional experience in the gas industry, preferably in an European TSO.
• Basic knowledge of EU Gas Regulation
• English (business fluent – written and spoken)
• Italian, Greek and/or Albanian is an advantage
Other Knowledge Should Include
• Microsoft Office packages (good excel level)
• Programming knowledge,additionally experience with Commercial Dispatching Software is an advantage
• Experience in trading services/shippers services is an advantage
To apply, please first open a candidate profile on our e-recruiting page and then use the online application form. Application sent by e-mail or in paper format cannot be considered.
A tempo indeterminato